The powerfully-worded first look poster of Jyotika’s Kaatrin Mozhi unveiled on the occasion of Independence Day yesterday received good praise from netizens.
Directed by Radha Mohan, Kaatrin Mozhi revolves around the life-changing journey of an ordinary housewife. The film carries an inherent ingredient of having Ten Commandments for women, which were seen in the new poster released yesterday.
1. You can dress as you wish.
2. Do not show other your side of cheek when your husband slaps
3. Do as you wish
4. Eat if you’re starving. Don’t wait for your husband
5. If you feel happy being fat, be so
6. Involve your husband in all house chores
7. Spend as your wish from what you earn
8. Don’t do what your heart refuses.
9. Be aware that men and women are equal
10. Speak what your heart tells.
Sharing her words on this conceptual innovation, Jyothika said in a statement, “Kaatrin Mozhi has become one of my all time favourite movies. Hence, I took more efforts in dubbing in Tamil for a film like this, which has more dialogues. The film emphasizes a beautiful message that women can independently earn and lead their life as they wish and the families should be supportive in their meaningful desire. With such a beautiful message involved, this new poster design comprising of 10 commandments for women has impressed me a lot.”
Kaatrin Mozhi is produced by G Dhananjayan, S Vikram Kumar and Lalitha Dhananjayan for BOFTA Media India Pvt Ltd. With the post-production works happening on full swing, the makers are keen on getting the film released on October 18, which marks the birthday of Jyotika and festive occasion of Aayudha Pooja as well.